How is reDevice different?
What's the difference between buying from reDevice, buying a new iPhone from Apple and buying a used device from a person.
|Guaranteed functional iPhone|
|Clear IMEI (not lost or stolen)|
|Free shipping to where You are|
|14-day right to return|
|Dedicated customer support|
|100% safe and secure service|
What will I receive?
Excellent service with the average service rating of 5 stars.
WarrantyHow long is my iPhone covered by reDevice's warranty?
Any device that is purchased from reDevice is covered with a 12 month warranty.Do I have to pay for shipping?
Absolutely not! reDevice will cover the shipping costs for both 14-day returns and warranty claim.How to claim warranty?
1. Please start by filling out this form: Warranty Claim Form
2. Wait until you receive a confirmation email from reDevice with shipping instructions
3. Hand over the phone to the delivery service
Note: Before the shipment, please make sure that the phone is packed in a way that it can't be damaged during transportation. Please be aware that reDEVICE is not responsible for any damages caused during the shipment process.
1. Screen replacement (mechanical defect)
2. GPS, Bluetooth, Wifi repair
3. Cellular connection repairs
4. Charging port replacement
5. Front & rear camera's (including flashlight) repair
6. Speakers, microphone, sound repair
7. Battery replacement (within the first 3 months of purchase)
1. Fingerprint or iris sensor
2. Apple ID or iCloud lock
3. Water damage
4. Device does not turn on
5. Mechanism cleaning
Find out more about our warranty and claim process here.
The Ultra Wide camera captures shots that are four times wider than any taken with previous iPhones. The Night Mode feature takes long exposure photos automatically when in low lighting conditions. It has a large, beautiful display that provides an amazing experience while gaming or watching videos. Apple integrated the A13 Bionic chipset in the iPhone 11 - the most powerful processor yet which also makes the battery life more efficient.
ShippingHow long do I have to wait for a shipment & how much does it cost?
Shipping is FREE! If you reside in the Baltics the shipment usually takes about 1-2 days, in the rest of Europe depending on the country it varies between 3-5 days.Do you ship internationally?
Yes, international shipping is available across Europe/EEZ.How can I track my order?
You will receive an email and an SMS (if option is selected at the confirmation step) with the tracking link and tracking number for your order.
ReturnsHow do I return an item?
You can return an item purchased from reDevice by filling out this form: Returns FormDo I have to pay anything to return an item?
No, you don't have to pay anything. You can return your purchase within the first 14 days and the shipping costs will be covered by us.Return process overview
- 1. You submit returns form to start the process
- 2. We will send you a confirmation email with shipping details and label
- 3. You post the item to us
- 4. We refund you the money for the item (or exchange it for a different item)
Find out more about our simple return process and terms here.